- Olive Oil
- Diced White Onion
- Salt & Pepper
- Season both sides of your steak with seasoning of choice. We used salt & pepper.
- Coat the bottom of your cast iron skillet with olive oil. Place the steak on the skillet. Cook time depends on your desired temperature.
- Flip over steak and add garlic, butter, and rosemary. Baste the steak with the mixture until you have reached your desired temperature. Set aside.
- Add olive oil, minced garlic, and onion in a pan. Saute until golden brown
- Drain and rinse Palmini Rice with plenty of water and add it to the pan. Cook until heated through.
Serve the steak with cooked Palmini Rice! Enjoy!