13×9-inch heat-safe baking dish with a lid
1. Preheat oven to 350ºF
2. In a large skillet over medium-high heat, add Primal Kitchen Extra Virgin Olive Oil.
Add ground beef. Break up large chunks with a heat-safe spatula, stirring frequently, until browned.
3. Remove meat from skillet and place in a bowl. Add Arrabbiata Sauce to bowl and stir to combine with the meat. Set aside to cool a bit.
4. Meanwhile, combine egg, ricotta, parsley, 1 1/4 cups mozzarella cheese, and 1/4 cup parmesan cheese. Stir to combine.
5. Rinse hearts of palm lasagna noodles in a colander over the sink. Dry on clean kitchen towels.
6. Spread 1 cup meat sauce onto bottom of 13×9-inch baking dish sprayed with cooking spray; top with layers of lasagna noodles, 1/3 of the ricotta mixture, and 1 cup of the remaining meat sauce. Repeat layers twice. Top with remaining noodles, meat sauce, and cheeses. Cover with lid.
7. Bake 1 hour or until heated through. Remove the lid of the dish after 45 minutes in the oven to bronze the cheese on top of the lasagna.
8. Remove from oven and let stand, partially covered, for 15 minutes before slicing.
9. Store any leftover lasagna in an airtight container in the refrigerator for up to 5 days. Freeze any extras by wrapping each slice of lasagna in parchment paper and storing in a resealable bag for up to 3 months.