- 2 tablespoons unsalted butter
- 2 Garlic cloves minced
- 1 cup onion chopped
- 10 ounces fresh baby spinach
- 4 cups Heavy cream
- 1 1/2 cups grated Parmesan
- 15 ounces Ricotta cheese
- 1/4 teaspoons black pepper
- 1 1/2 teaspoons salt
Chicken and cheese filling
- 3 cups shredded rotisserie chicken
- 2 cans of Palmini Lasagna
- 3 cups shredded Mozzarella cheese
- Heat a large skillet to medium-high and add 2 tablespoons of butter along with 2 minced garlic cloves and 1 cup of chopped onion. Cook the onion until it becomes translucent.
- Now add 10 ounces of fresh spinach and stir until the spinach wilts.
Make the Alfredo sauce
- Then add in 4 cups of heavy cream, 1 1/2 cup of grated Parmesan, 15 ounces ricotta cheese, 1/4 tsp black pepper, 1 1/2 tsp salt, and 3 cups of shredded rotisserie chicken
- Once the heavy cream comes to a slight simmer, remove it from the heat.
Fill your baking dish with noodles and chicken alfredo sauce
- In a 9 x 13 inch deep baking dish add a large spoonful of the chicken Alfredo mixture to coat the bottom of the pan then begin adding in your Palmini lasagna sheets.
- Now add a generous amount of your chicken Alfredo mixture on top of the Palmini lasagna sheets and sprinkle on one-third of the shredded mozzarella cheese
- Repeat layering the Palmini lasagna sheets, chicken Alfredo, and shredded mozzarella until all 15 of your Palmini lasagna sheets are assembled. Now cover the lasagna with foil and bake at 350 degrees Fahrenheit for 35-35 minutes. Then broil uncovered for 2-3 minutes to brown the cheese.
For softer Lasagna Sheets, boil them for about 10-15 minutes